Sunday, July 21, 2013

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in "Zodiac"

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in "Zodiac"

Out of the 7 fairly new Moondust eyeshadows from Urban Decay, Zodiac was the first one that stood out to me so I decided to try it out! Zodiac caught my eye because of how many sparkles and different colors seemed to be present in this eyeshadow. When tilted one way you can see a strong yellow-green, in another way you can see brown and even hints of purple! Zodiac seems like an eyeshadow that you can use with so much versatility! The texture of this eyeshadow feels similar to that of a regular Urban Decay eyeshadow - silky and soft, this time it's amped up with glitter! I was surprised that this eyeshadow is as soft as it is including the amount of glitter, with no grittiness. I also had no fall out with this eyeshadow either when I used a flat brush to apply. Overall, this is a fun and gorgeous color with sparkle that definitely resemblances moondust! I had no problem with the shadow itself, it's high quality and versatile. I will be picking up more in the future!

Overall:
(10/10)

Price:
$20.00

Availability:
Sephora stores, Sephora.com, Urbandecay.com

For my face I used: 
Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream 
Kat Von D Shady Bronzer (the older discontinued bronzer) 

Eyes:
Urban Decay "Zodiac" Moondust Eyeshadow 
Kat Von D Ladybird palette to darken and blend (wolf and Harlow) 
L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner (Blackest Black) 

Lips:
MAC "Honeylove" Lipstick

Urban Decay "Zodiac"  Moondust Eyeshadow swatch
Urban Decay "Zodiac" Moondust Eyeshadow used in a look! 











2 comments: