Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LORAC Mint Edition Palette

LORAC Mint Edition Palette 

The LORAC Mint Edition Palette is a new and limited edition palette that has 8 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 1 highlighter, and comes with a pink lip gloss!

For the look above, on the eyes I used the black (left side of the palette, bottom right square) to accentuate the creases of the eyelids. I blended out the black with the mint (left side of the palette, bottom left square), and then for the highlight I used the cream color (left side of the palette, top left square). For the center part of my eyelids, under the black, I used the shimmery white (right side of the palette, top left).

For my black eyeliner, I used MAC “Blacktrack” Gel Eyeliner, and for the white eyeliner on my waterline I used MAC “Fascinating”.

For the cheeks, I used the blush and highlighter in the palette for a nice peachy glow! I also used the lip gloss that came with the palette called “Retro”.

I really love how high quality and versatile this palette is, and I think $42 is worth it! The eyeshadows are super pigmented and soft, as well as the blush and highlighter. The lip gloss is also really nice and light, yet stayed on my lips for a long time!

Also the packaging is super cute :)

Price:
$42.00

Where to buy:
Sephora.com

Overall: 
(10/10)



 The colors from left to right are:

Soft light beige, brownish beige, mint, and black.

These colors are all matte.


The colors from left to right are:

White, taupe, sparkling brownish purple, and sparkling dark brown.

These colors are all shimmery. 


The highlighter on the left is a soft white pearly highlight and the blush on the right is a shimmering peachy pink.



1 comment:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete