Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick!


MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick! 

I finally received my much anticipated "RiRi Woo" lipstick! I'm in LOVE with it! I would describe it as a classic red that has some brightness to it, but is still a totally wearable red. The texture is a bit drier and harder, but that's to be expected with a matte (Retro Matte) lipstick. Even though the texture may feel a bit dry at the touch, it does not necessarily dry out my lips. As to be expected with matte lipsticks, RiRi Woo also last quite awhile, about 4 hours until I notice it starting to fade away. Overall, I would highly suggest this lipstick to any red lippy lover, it has an adorable name and has great quality which makes it worth it to me! 

Overall:
(10/10)

Price: 
$15.00

Availability:
Only online @ MACCosmetics.com!

On my face:
Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream

Eyes: 
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette
La Charm Eyelashes in #74
L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black

Lips:
MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick













No comments:

Post a Comment